Facebook

Friday, January 29, 2010

Inspired by life

I've gotten comments from people who see my jewelry designs and ask me where I get my ideas.
I have to admit I literally dream some of them up.
I wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for a design and can't wait until I can get to my studio and try to realize that dream-inspired design.
Sometimes it's awesome and sometimes, it's just awe.
One thing that helps is having the proper tools for wire work.
I have a variety of pliers, files and different gauge and texture of wire available to work with.
I've found a great source for tools, wire and instruction at Wire-Sculpture.com.
The support offered on this site and through the staff is great.
If you're not sure what specific tool you need simply call their 800 number for support.
If you're into wire sculpture or just curious about all the different tools available just visit the tool link on the website Wire-Sculpture.com Jewelry making tools! and browse around.
You're liable to become a tool junky like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment