Facebook

Sunday, January 30, 2011

February Shows

Here we are starting the month of February. Most people, myself included, find February to be a rather boring month. It may have fewer days, but it seems to take forever to get through the month.

I hope having two shows this month will help break up the dull dreary days.

It's nice having a few extra minutes of sunlight in the evening, but we all know that will come to an end when daylight savings time starts again.

I've got a few new pieces made for the February shows.
I've posted a couple.

The first show is Saturday, February 5th in the lobby at Maple Street Memories from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
I'll have a full display as will Amy Perkins with her Scentsy and newly added Tastefully Simple line of products.

We will both have some Valentine's special so hope you stop by.

I'm also marking down some inventory 20% to 50% in order to make room for new designs I have in mind.

The second show of the month is Saturday, February 19th from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the St. Malachy School gym, 403 W. Clark St.


With at least 21 vendors, door prizes, coffee and cider for customers, it's worth venturing out.

I've made a few new bracelets in different styles as welll as sets and single pieces in sterling silver.

I don't seem to run out of ideas, just time. I had to take some time and clean house. Not exactly my favorite thing, I'd rather have been in the barn.

So, since I've got you all caught up to date on Fabulous February, hope to see you all!

Take care,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment